Warning: Contains spoilers, or "spoilers"
1) That, had Bruce Wayne’s parents not been viciously murdered by a dusky-looking assailant, Bruce could have seen John Boorman’s Excalibur the very next week, and who knows what effect that (along with his parents not being dead) might have had on his character.
2) That if anyone ever gets around to making a biopic of Bob Guccione, they ought to definitely consider Ben Affleck to play him. Swaggering around in Gotham City billionaire mode, Affleck has a certain…je ne sais quoi. No, he doesn’t have the accent, and no, he doesn’t wear a lot of gold chains. But he’s got a lot of, well, smarm.
3) Not unrelated, maybe: That Bruce Wayne could have been in The Big Short—the building that goes down in Metropolis houses “Wayne Financial.” Hmmm.
4) That it is apparently impossible for anyone, in any part of the world, ever, to fire a machine gun without gritting his or her teeth and grimacing.
5) That cameo performer Nancy Grace has never read Baudrillard.
6) That it’s possible that cameo performer Anderson Cooper has read Baudrillard, but was unconvinced.
7) That cameo performer Andrew Sullivan has definitely read Baudrillard, and no longer cares.
8) That even holy of holies Neal deGrasse Tyson has his price.
9) That Soledad O’Brien is dead. She just has to be.
10) That Jeremy Irons has finally achieved Full Karloff.